Reinventing operations with today’s most innovative technologies.
As employees, we encourage each other to grow and innovate. As a company, we roll up our sleeves to deliver innovative technology solutions that revolutionize operations.
3+ Global Locations
15+ years in business
100+ Team members
1M+ Hours returned to business through automation
1000+ Processes automated of large organisations
2000+ People trained in RPA
Reveal Group was established in 2005 with the purpose of delivering technology-driven, innovative consulting services that accelerate change, reduce costs, increase productivity and improve the overall performance of our clients around the world. Since then, we’ve enjoyed 15 years of uninterrupted growth to become recognized as an international leader in Operational Intelligence tools. US-headquartered, with locally based teams across North America; Reveal Group’s experts drive rapid, sustainable change across all service industries.
Reveal Group over the years
Seeing a gap in the market for Workforce Management tools that achieved the goals they promised, Ian and Paula Crouch set out to create Reveal Group. In 2005, they didn’t know what the future of work would look like, but they knew that innovative technology solutions had the potential to improve the workforce and better the lives of its people. Now, over 15 years later, our team has grown to 10 global locations, with hundreds of clients who rely on our specialist expertise to help them Automate Better™. But it didn’t happen overnight. Here’s our story.
• Gain SS&C Blue Prism Cloud microbadge status, setting new standard for intelligent automation delivery capabilities.
• Win global Partner Innovation and Client Business Impact: Healthcare awards at SS&C Blue Prism Partner Excellence Awards.
Strength to Strength
• Awarded UiPath Innovation Partner of the Year (Americas) at Forward 5 conference
• Opens new Toronto office
• Awarded Global Business Solution Partner of the Year award for the 3rd year in a row at Blue Prism World 2022
• Becomes IBM Silver Partner, bringing their RPA and Process Mining tools to global market
• Certified as Microsoft Gold Partner
• Becomes SS&C Blue Prism Silver Service Provider, adding to existing Platinum Delivery and Capability certifications
Awards and Accolades
• Becomes UiPath Diamond Partner
• Celebrates announcement as Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Midsize RPA Services, Q1 2021 analyst report
• Opens Montreal and Fort Lauderdale offices
• Awarded Global Business Solution Partner of the Year award for the 2nd year in a row at Blue Prism World 2021. Reveal Group also wins Regional Business Solution (Americas), Regional Public Sector Partner (APAC) and Regional Premier Technology Alliance Partner of the Year (APAC).
• Awarded UiPath’s Implementation Partner of the Year (ANZ)
Reveal RoboSuite launches
• Becomes First and Only Partner to Achieve Blue Prism ‘Double Platinum’ Certification
• Awarded ‘Best Global Business Solution’ at Blue Prism World 2020
• Becomes Only UiPath Partner to Achieve USN Certifications Across Multiple Geographies
• Announces partnership with Microsoft Power Automate
100th employee joins Reveal Group
• First Toronto office opens, King St.
• 100th employee joins Reveal Group
• Named as Hot Vendor by HfS Research
• Awarded Best Delivery & Excellence Partner in Americas by Blue Prism
• Announced global partnership with Automation Anywhere
• 100th certified Blue Prism Developer
• Announced partnership with Hyperscience
• New Melbourne office opens at 9-11 Cremorne St
From Sydney to New York
• First Sydney office opens, York St
• Reveal Group USA launches, NYC global headquarters established
• Recognized as first Blue Prism partner to achieve Gold Capability status
Growing teams and partnerships
• Global partnership signed with UiPath
• Reveal Group Training Academy Launches
• Becomes first Blue Prism implementation and Authorized Training Partner
• Signs partnership with ABBYY
• 50th employee joins Reveal Group
• Global partnership signed with Blue Prism
• First Blue Prism Proof of Concept (PoC)
Reveal Group Canada launched
10th employee hired
Nothing less than total transparencyHonesty, openness and respect are fundamental to our success and integral to the way we communicate and operate. Passion for work and pride in its outcomes solidifies the importance we place on clients.
Always improving, never settlingOur reputation for delivering world-class outcomes inspires us to be the best. We set our standards high and strive to exceed expectations to achieve the best results in everything we do.
Learn from the past, look to the futureWe encourage bold, imaginative and dynamic ideas. We relentlessly challenge ourselves to bring clients breakthrough results and take risks, inspire creativity and continually learn from previous outcomes
Teach a person to fish, togetherWe empower each other to learn new things and unleash new potential in an environment built on openness and trust. We have fostered a vibrant and sociable culture and we are always learning from each other.
Business is an opportunity to
help our communities
Reveal Group’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Program is the blueprint for seeking and creating opportunities that deliver better long-term value for our people and communities.
Join our Family
We are proud of the unique culture we have built and love the inspiring team we work with. By joining Reveal Group, you’ll be part of a growing global company, driven by innovation, integrity and the ambition to excel. You will work with people who share the same goals and be empowered to shape the futures of leading organisations. If you have a thirst for knowledge and deep, professional skills in a range of technologies, get in touch.View Current Openings