Blue Prism Induction Course
This course offers a simple introduction to the configuration of process automations using the Blue Prism product. This overview is targeted at any interested person that would benefit from additional details of the product, but is unlikely to require the full Foundation Training course.
Potential users of this training course might include:
- Project and Program Managers wanting a greater knowledge of the work completed during development
- Potential Blue Prism customers and partners needing a better understanding of the product
- Technical staff not involved in the creation of Blue Prism automations but with an interest in its use
- Analysts and testers who may wish to better understand the required in process documentation and test plans
- Support Administrators of Blue Prism solutions who may need a basic knowledge of Process Configuration to aid with basic support and problem-solving
Upon completion of the course, you should have achieved the following:
- Acquired basic knowledge of Blue Prism
- Gained basic understanding of the creation and running of Processes in Blue Prism
- Familiarised yourself with basic tools, functionalities and features of Blue Prism
- Created your first Process
- Create your first Business Object
- Run your first Process in Control Room
- Prepared for Foundation Course and learnt about Blue Prism tools, functionalities and features in more details
Course length: 2-3 hours of online coursework, with an expected completion time of 1 day, although access to the training environment is granted for 3 days from the date of commencement.
The Reveal Group Training Academy supports and mentors you throughout the course, with all questions responded to within 24 hours
Upon course completion, graduates will receive a personalised Training Academy Certificate
Trainees will complete this course online, in our self-paced virtual learning environment. Whether completed face-to-face or online, trainees will be supported throughout the course with guidance from Reveal Group’s team of Blue Prism Accredited Professional Developers.
Although this course provides a basic understanding of the software, graduates will not yet possess the requisite skills or experience to become an Accredited Developer.
Trainees will have access to the Training Environment for 3 days, starting from their requested commencement day. These dates will be confirmed via email once payment has been made.
Upon receipt of your paid order, you will be sent a form to provide additional information and qualifications to take the course. You will be contacted by the Reveal Group Training Academy, who will confirm your eligibility and enrollment in the course. Reveal Group Pty. Ltd. reserves the right to deny admittance and refund training fees at any time for any reason.